Sherry Laboratories provides full-service environmental analytical testing for a growing roster of municipal and industrial clients, engineering consultants and governmental agencies. Our environmental laboratories provide analytical services such as wastewater testing, land applied biosolids testing, stormwater analysis, drinking water testing, emissions testing, and bioassay testing.
Customized project sample kits with preprinted labels and chain of custody forms are available upon request. Sample kits can often be delivered and sampling performed by the helpful field technicians operating Sherry's extensive route service. Our certified testing laboratories also receive samples via Federal Express, Airborne, United Parcel Services (UPS) and the United States Postal Service. Sherry is certified by the United States Department of Agriculture to receive samples of foreign soil. In addition, HAZ MAT Shipping is available at our laboratory in Lafayette, La.
Sherry Laboratories participates in United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) Water Supply and Water Pollution performance evaluation programs, as well as multiple private and industrial rating systems. Our bioassay laboratory also participates in annual EPA Discharge Monitoring Report Quality Assurance studies.
If you would like to send an environmental sample to the Sherry Laboratories facility nearest you, please print and complete the Environmental Chain of Custody Form and include it along with your test specimen.
Sherry Laboratories is happy to offer route pickup service to many of its clients. The Indiana route service covers virtually all of the Eastern Indiana and Central Indiana as well Ohio. It runs as far northwest as LaPorte and as far southwest as Crane. Our Louisiana route stretches throughout the state and runs as far west as Mont Belvieu, Texas. It stretches to Pascagoula, Miss., in the east. To schedule a pickup or determine if your city is on an existing Sherry route, please contact the nearest Sherry environmental laboratory for additional information.
- NELAP Accreditation in Lafayette, La.
- Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality
- Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality.
- Indiana State Department of Health to conduct drinking water testing in Fort Wayne, Ind.
- See more environmental accreditations and certifications
- Doing Business with Sherry Northern Environmental (Indiana Laboratories)
- Environmental Resources for Northern Environmental Laboratories (Indiana environmental laboratories)
Our customers depend on us to provide reliable, useful products and exceptional customer service. We do our best to meet and exceed their high standards. Here's what our customers say about our efforts.
"Thank you for your excellent service to our system. Any time I have a question or concern, I am treated respectfully and always feel as if I am important to your company. I have yet to deal with anyone in your company who has not been helpful. I have and will continue to recommend your people to others who need a dependable lab."
"Great communication, dependable, reliable, the online services have been amazing. Our Courier, Jimmy Pool, is professional, prompt, friendly and overall amazing. Kelli Foreman has consistently addressed any and all issues timely and professionally.
Do you have an experience to share? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indiana Environmental Laboratories
629 Washington Street
Columbus, IN 47201-6231
9301 Innovation Drive
Daleville, IN 47334-0569
560 South Zimmer Road
Warsaw, IN 46580-2368
2121 East Washington Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46803-1328
Toll Free: 800.891.8442
3371 Cleveland Road
South Bend, IN 46628
2417 West Pinhook Road
Lafayette, LA 70508-3344
Toll Free: 800.737.2378
Request a quote or more information
- Complete our Request Information form.
- Land Applied Biosolids (Sludge)
- Environmental Consultants
- Underground Storage Tank (UST)
- Oil and Gas Drilling
- Hydraulic Fracturing Operations
- Petrochemical Processing
- State Government
- Specialty Chemical Manufacturing
Recent Analytical Laboratory News
- Vapor Intrusion Updates: Are You Prepared? (10/10/12)
- Vapor Intrusion is a potential pathway for human exposure to subsurface contamination. Vapor intrusion occurs when volatile compounds migrate from contaminated groundwater or soil into the indoor air of an overlying or nearby building. Read more...
- GLP Compliant Bioassay and Biodegredation Testing Services Now Available (10/4/12)
- Sherry Laboratories’ bioassay testing laboratory, is pleased to announce the expansion of capabilities to include GLP compliant testing services. Many companies involved in the manufacture and/or research and development of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, and insecticides require GLP compliant testing to assist with research and EPA product registration. Read more...
- Zero Headspace Procedure (3/8/12)
- Does it really matter if there are air bubbles in these 40mL VOA vials? You may save yourself time and expense by understanding the Zero Headspace procedure, and how to maintain the integrity of your aqueous samples for volatile organic analysis from time of collection until they arrive at the lab. Read more...