Bioassay Testing Laboratory
Sherry Laboratories has the experience, knowledge, dedication and expertise to service all of your bioassay testing needs. Sherry Laboratories, a leader in the bioassay field, is certified by the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality and the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality. We cultivate and maintain in-house cultures of test organisms and specialize in understanding the time constraints of the offshore oil industry. Additionally, we offer an assortment of GLP compliant testing services, which will cover most disciplines, including salt and fresh water applications.
Toxicity Analyses Available
- LC50 testing using Mysidopsis bahia
- Sediment Toxicity Tests using Leptocheirus plumulosus
- Chronic and Acute Testing using Pimephales promelas (fathead minnows), Ceriodaphnia dubia and Daphnia pulex
- Chronic and Acute Testing using Mysidopsis bahia and Menidia beryllina (inland silverside minnows)
- Available on chemicals and additives used in the drilling or production process, using appropriate species and specified durations
GLP Compliant Testing
Sherry Laboratories' bioassay laboratory is proud to offer an assortment of GLP compliant testing services to assist you in your research or product registering endeavors. Our aquatic toxicity testing services will cover most disciplines, including salt and fresh water applications. In addition to our toxicity testing, we also offer Closed Bottle Biodegradation studies. Learn more about services we currently offer in accordance with GLP regulations.
Sherry Laboratories, an NCP approved testing lab, is the only laboratory in the Gulf with toxicity and analytical services under one roof. Learn more about Product Development Testing.
If you would like to submit a sample, please print and complete the Bioassay Chain of Custody Form and include it along with your test specimen to:
2417 West Pinhook Road
Lafayette, LA 70508-3344